Saturday, January 1, 2011

curls and revelations


i have really fine, straight hair so it's usually just wash and wear. i don't even know how to use a hair blower :p and i used to have a flat iron to straighten my hair but then i eventually realized how pointless that was. until recently, i saw a clip that you can curl your hair with a flat iron! :D so i asked one for Christmas and H gave me one :)



first attempt - didn't go as well as i imagined it would but not too bad for a noob :D




second attempt - i was lazy to part my hair the first time so i would curl it in bulk which i
s why i think it looked half-assed. this one turned out to be a tad better. practice makes perfect :D




and thanks to diligently parting my hair that it has been revealed to me that i am...... slowly turning to a silver fox! i found my 3rd strand of white hair >.< no need to fret tho cause i like the image of a young face crowned with all white hair. i think it's very kick-ass ice queen hehe! or that's what i'd say to myself at least ;p


...


No comments:

Post a Comment