Sunday, February 13, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman makes for an awesome valentine's day gift :D

Two of my favorite things collaborated and I just can't afford to miss it = wonderwoman and MAC :) I'm not into make-up but I'm a woman and I also believe in making yourself presentable.

So there I was by the booth checking out the shades of their lipglasses and lipsticks..




And H usually helps me pick out stuff but I should've taken it as a sign when all of a sudden he was suggesting that I get all that I wanted cause he noticed how I kept trying to limit my choices at a minimum. So I thought it was a bit odd but I went with it anyway and then when we got to the counter - he surprised me by paying for them! He knows I don't like flowers and he knows how picky I can get sometimes so he thought this was the best way to get me something :) It was really sweet :D It is nice to have someone who gets you and your quirks :)

So this is the cute little bag that I brought back home :D




MAC Wonder Woman and my Wonder Womanshirts :)




looks like Wonder Woman would fight for the "Obey Me" nail lacquer :p




with the size of these lipglasses, I think am set for at least 3years :p they're almost the same length as my GalaxyS android phone!


lipglass wonder woman, athena's kiss and emancipation


Valentine's day is still just one sleep away but I'm already kilig :D Happy Hearts' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment